• x015 January 21, 2012 – Variety’s 2012 PGA Nominees Breakfast
• x020 GQ 2019
• x003 Breitling – Photoshoot
• x002 Movies Fury, Legends of the Fall
There’s a reason to celebrate at Miraval this week!
The French chateau, whose owners Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have produced award-winning rosés since 2012, has finally unveiled its next release — and PEOPLE has all the exclusive details and photos.
First announced in January, the limited release rosé Champagne, called Fleur de Miraval, will debut in U.S. markets on Oct. 15.
“For me,” Pitt explains to PEOPLE, “Champagne conjures up feelings of celebration, quality, prestige, and luxury. But rosé Champagne is still relatively unknown. Backed by our success with Miraval in Provence, I wanted us to try to create the defining brand of rosé Champagne, focusing all our efforts on just this one color.”
• x031 February 06, 2012 – Oscars Luncheon
• x003 Paris Match (2020)
• x019 Encounters – Brad and?
• x003 March 07 – Thundercats concert – Los Angeles, CA
• x002 Advertisement – Brioni
• x001 Professional Photographer (2012)
• x001 CEO magazine (2020)
• x012 Ad Astra – Behind the scenes
• x001 Love magazine (2018)
• x005 Vanity Fair (2015)
• x001 Entertainment Weekly (2020)
• x001 Photoshoots – Set 251
PS. Sorry for the delayed Gallery update. As most of you know I had a baby February 29th and it has been very busy for me. Luckily Shann has been able to update news and makes sure the Instagram & Twitter account is updated daily with news and trivia. Do check it out! If you don’t have an account yet for the gallery: just email me. The link is on your right under the gallery logo! Enjoy!