• x008 May 26 – Los Angeles, CA
• x031 February 06, 2012 – Oscars Luncheon
• x003 Paris Match (2020)
• x019 Encounters – Brad and?
• x003 March 07 – Thundercats concert – Los Angeles, CA
• x002 Advertisement – Brioni
• x001 Professional Photographer (2012)
• x001 CEO magazine (2020)
• x012 Ad Astra – Behind the scenes
• x001 Love magazine (2018)
• x005 Vanity Fair (2015)
• x001 Entertainment Weekly (2020)
• x001 Photoshoots – Set 251
PS. Sorry for the delayed Gallery update. As most of you know I had a baby February 29th and it has been very busy for me. Luckily Shann has been able to update news and makes sure the Instagram & Twitter account is updated daily with news and trivia. Do check it out! If you don’t have an account yet for the gallery: just email me. The link is on your right under the gallery logo! Enjoy!
• x002 February 10, 2012 – Berlinale Film Festival – Berlin, Germany
• x013 February 26, 2012 Academy Awards – Hollywood, CA
• x007 January 09, 2015 – AFI Awards – Los Angeles, CA
• x016 April 25, 2015 – Light Up the Blues concert – Hollywood, CA
• x015 August 30, 2015 – MotoGP British Grandprix – Northampton, England
• x002 September 17, 2015 – Hope for Children Gala – New York City, NY
• x005 November 05, 2015 – New York City, NY
• x011 Once Upon a Time in Hollywood – DVD Additional Scenes
Brad Pitt delivered an emotional speech after being honored with the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor on Sunday
After his emotional Oscar acceptance speech on Feb. 9, Brad Pitt made sure to take a moment to soak in the significance of the night.
“I’m just trying to catch my breath,” said Pitt backstage.
“This is all so flattering… and humbling,” Pitt says in PEOPLE’s new cover story of his win and the outpouring of support.
After Regina King presented him with the Best Supporting Actor statue for his performance in Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood, Pitt was visibly emotional when he addressed the crowd inside the Dolby Theatre.
“Listen, I’m a bit gobsmacked,” he said from the stage.” I’m not one to look back, but this has made me do so. I think of my folks taking me to the drive-in to see Butch and Sundance. And loading up my car and moving out here.”
He continued, “And to Geena [Davis] and Ridley [Scott] for giving me my first shot, to all the wonderful people I’ve met along the way to standing here now . . . once upon a time in Hollywood? Ain’t that the truth. And to my kids, who color everything I do, I adore you.”
It’s been a whirlwind couple of months for the actor who has garnered plenty of new awards to line his shelves. He took home the Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild Award and BAFTA award and was clearly touched to add Hollywood’s highest honor to that list.
Read more. Be sure to check the latest People magazine to find Brad on the cover. If anyone can scan this for SB we would be most greatful :)
• x001 People magazine