• x015 January 21, 2012 – Variety’s 2012 PGA Nominees Breakfast
• x020 GQ 2019
• x003 Breitling – Photoshoot
• x002 Movies Fury, Legends of the Fall
• x011 June 14, 2014 – Los Angeles, CA
• x008 July 05, 2015 – Los Angeles, CA
• x015 The Counselor – On set (’12)
• x006 August 28, 2014 – Fury (Photocall) – Bovington, England
• x005 June 11, 2013 – World War Z – Seoul, South Korea
• x028 June 11, 2013 – World War Z – Moscow, Russia
• x008 September 16 – Ad Astra (Press Conference) – Washington DC, WA
• x008 September 18 – Ad Astra (Photocall) – Los Angeles, CA
Thanks also Vaska!
Thanks also Vaska & 100%BP!
Last fall’s World War II action movie Fury, starring Brad Pitt, didn’t skimp on the raw, gritty reality of tank warfare. But not all of the dark details made it into the finished film.
In this deleted scene, shown exclusively on Yahoo Movies, Sgt. Don “Wardaddy” Collier (Pitt) delivers some key information about his past we didn’t learn in the movie: How he got the serious burn scars that we see on his back at one point.
New to the tank crew and in combat for the first time, young Pvt. Norman Ellison (Logan Lerman) asks his unit leader how he got injured, and Wardaddy tells him the tale. It turns out, the injury isn’t a war wound at all, but the result of a drunken car accident in which he was behind the wheel, driving his fiancée Rose and his younger brother.
Did Rose and his brother survive? See the rest of the footage, along with more bonus features, when Fury comes out on DVD/Blu-ray Tuesday.