• x006 Paris Match (France) 2019
• x005 Vanity Fair (Italy) 2019 Thanks Gracie!
• x002 Allied – Stills
• x005 The Assassination of Jesse James – Promoshoot
• x005 Ad Astra – Stills
• x012 September 12, 2019 – Ad Astra (Press Junket) – Tokyo, Japan
• x001 Promotional Photoshoot 06
PS. There will no longer be preview pictures on the main page at the moment. So if you wanna keep up with the latest pictures, just check the gallery sometimes. Big updates I will announce here, like you are used to. If you want a gallery account, just email me.
• x008 February 24 – Los Angeles, CA.
• x008 April 10 – Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA.
• x002 The Counselor – Behind the Scenes.
• x006 The Counselor – Stills.
• x024 Allied – DVD Extra: From Stages to Sahara.
• x024 Allied – DVD Extra: Story of Allied.
Thanks also Vaska!
PS. Remember, if you would like access to the BP Gallery: just send me an email and I will set you up.
• x023 Tree of Life – Stills.
• x018 Allied – Stills.
• x005 January 18, 2017 – Los Angeles, CA.
• x002 January 02 – Rosebowl 2018 – Mayfield, OK.
• x005 Fight Club – Promotional Photoshoot.
• x001 The Favor – On set.
• x001 February, 2016 – On set of ‘First They Killed my Father’.
• x001 Advertisement – Cadillac.
Thanks also Vaska!
• x002 September 06, 1999 – Callowland Boxing Club – Bushey, England.
• x001 War Machine – Promo.
• x008 Photoshoots – Set 234.
• x026 April 05 – The Lost City of Z.
• x007 Allied – Promo & Stills.
Thanks Vaska & Lytton.
The Brad Pitt–Marion Cotillard sweeping romantic, spy thriller Allied, available on Digital HD today, begins as Pitt parachutes into the deserts of Morocco before heading into Casablanca, and finally moving on to London during World War II, making one of the big challenges of the film the fact that it takes place in worlds that no longer exist, and are increasingly challenging to re-create.
“The set design was very, very impressive,” Cotillard says in this exclusive video that takes a look at the work of production designer Gary Freeman, who transported audiences back in time to the ’40s. “They had a lot to do. There is a market and a café in Casablanca and I was so impressed to see all the details, even the smells were really amazing. We really believed, even though we were inside that we were outside in a street in Casablanca.”