SimplyBrad.com – Your Source for Everything Brad Pitt.
073.jpg
070.jpg
069.jpg
071.jpg
072.jpg
068.jpg
067.jpg
066.jpg
065.jpg
01.jpg

“Yes, it’s confirmed,” Pitt’s manager Cynthia Pett-Dante tells PEOPLE. “It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy. There‚Äôs no date set at this time.”

Jeweler Robert Procop designed Jolie’s engagement ring in collaboration with Pitt.

Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, have been together since 2005, and rumors that they planned to marry have circulated for years.

Read more/discuss.

By La_miga News 9 Comments

9 Responses to “Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Engaged”
Yoco

Congrats Brad and Angie

Apr 13, 12 at 10:18 PM
Mary Anne

So, so happy for them. Where were the mysterious “tabloid souces” who seemed to miss this important piece of news!!! This couple has a lot of class.

The ring looks and sounds magnificent, bless Mr. Pitt’s heart for designing something so special for her.

Apr 13, 12 at 10:18 PM
valy872

congratulations!!!!! so happy for them and their kids… they wanted this moment for so long!
the ring seems beautiful, love that Brad collaborated to create something special for his lady!!

Apr 13, 12 at 10:46 PM
shoegal2547

Congrats…glad it’s finally happening! Actually thought they were already married…

Apr 13, 12 at 11:47 PM
Norma

HURRAH!!! Big Congratulation to them both!!I I personally think they are already married. Since they met, they have been wearing matching rings of some sought or another…

Apr 14, 12 at 12:06 AM
Gabriella

omg..how terrific!!!! sooo happy for them & the kids. I’m sure the grandparents are secretly gloatting. :)

6 carats for 6 kids.
Robert Procop is a class act. I met him. In fact, I signed his guest book as “thank you, lovely pieces” Simplybrad
when I saw Style of Jolie jewels last April.
He smells so good.

Apr 14, 12 at 1:47 AM
annikka

omg we are all so excited CONGRATULATIONS to Mr.& Mrs.Jolie Pitt :) Hooray

Apr 14, 12 at 1:37 PM
admin

Whoa of course they get engaged when I am away haha thanks Noe for letting me know! Grats to the beautiful couple <3<3

Apr 16, 12 at 8:59 PM
Gaby

now, I hear carats unknown, just speculation & the cost. Such fine understated couple.
Josie, I scanned People for you.But not in HD